Policy regarding personal data of proiectarges.ro site
Version 1.0 – published on January 5th 2020
- General information
This document describes practices of personal data collection for www.proiectarges.ro website. It is designed to inform you about what type of personal information collected from you, how and where we could use this data, how we intend to protect your data, who has access to your data and how be corrected while the inadequacies of the information taken
PROIECT ARGES SRL ( here in after referred to as operator or ProiectArges.ro) located in IC Bratianu 24 Pitesti, Arges County, Registration Number with the Trade Register J03/49/1991, VAT 37,514,159 Email: email@example.com acts as operator of personal data under Romanian legislation in force.
According to Decision 200/2015 on the National Authority for the Protection of Personal Data, notifying the Authority is no longer necessary for the type of processing performed by PROIECT ARGES SA described below.
1.2. Procesing purpose
The purpose of collecting personal data is to provide the optimum information and services on proiectarges.ro website (all related activities such as claims processing, payment, billing, etc.) including customer service of proiectarges.ro. Also proiectarges.ro can use collected data to inform users on promotional campaigns or other operations performed by the operator or other direct marketing operations, regarding only to the purpose of this site.
In this context, proiectarges.ro may transfer such data to third companies (authorized) to achieve the goals mentioned above such as: service providers or service presented on the site or Newsman service. These companies are required to use these data safely and exclusively for the purposes specified by proiectarges.ro.
Your personal data are used exclusively for the Project Arges purposes above and will not be sold or rented to third parties.
proiectarges.ro comply with Romanian legislation regarding the processing of personal data, namely Law no. 677/2001 for the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, amended and completed by Law no.506/2004 concerning the processing of personal data and privacy in electronic communications.
According to Law no. 677/2001, you benefit of the right, to access, to modify the personal data, the right not to be subjected to an individual decision and the right to go to court. Also you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data and request deletion of personal data collected by us.
To exercise these rights, you may submit a written request, dated and signed to proiectarges.ro located in IC Bratianu 24 Pitesti, Arges County or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- What personal data we collect
The operator collects information from its users in three ways – directly from user, from traffic reports registrated to the servers that host our sites and via cookies.
Information provided directly by the user: when making a request for services by proiectarges.ro site, we can ask what is your name is your email address, your phone number and we can ask other information which may constitute personal data. When you want to complete an order for services proiectarges.ro site, you will be asked more details about the person or entity whose name must be made contracting or billing services desired by you.
Information from traffic report server: when you visit a website, you reveal certain information about yourself such as your IP address, time of your visit, the place where you entered our websites. proiectarges.ro, like other operators, records this information for a determinated period of time.
Regarding external services proiectarges.ro which places a cookie (third party) when browsing the sites proiectarges.ro their purpose is marketing, traffic analysis or other customizations as detailed below:
|Google Adwords Conversion||Marketing|
|Google Analytics||Traffic Analysis|
|Google Dynamic Remarketing||Marketing|
|Google Tag Manager||Marketing/ Tag Management System|
Most browsers are set to accept cookies. But if you prefer it, you can reset your browser either to notify you whenever you receive a cookie or to reject the incoming cookies. But you have to know that some sections of our site may not be seen if you set your browser to reject cookies.
- Mozilla Firefox – http://support.mozilla.org/ro/kb/cookie-urile
- Google Chrome – http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=ro&answer=95647
- Safari – https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?viewlocale=ro_RO&locale=en_US
- Internet Explorer – http://windows.microsoft.com/ro-ro/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cookies
- Edge – https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
- How and when do we use personal data
proiectarges.rouses information collected from you in several ways, depending on the type of information collected:
- Information provided directly by the user: this information is used in order to personalize the services offered to you and to check your identity. As the data is granted to buy a service, it will be used to contact your supplier of this service, as and billing and / or shipping, to confirm the Romanian legislation in force. Also, to the extent that you have opted to receive our newsletter, we use data from your customizing it and correct your information regarding proiectarges.ro offers;
- Information collected from traffic report server (so-called traffic logs) run by proiectarges.ro: this type of information allows us to identify which parts of our sites or which products are of interest to users. proiectarges.ro collects users IP addresses for a determined period for the purpose of safe administration of our info system, in order to avoid criminal activities. Under no circumstances we do not use traffic data to identify individuals behind IP addresses.
4.How do we protect the informations collected from you
Confidentiality and protection of information collect from you are vitally important to us. proiectarges.ro does not provide the information collected to third parties without your prior express consent. Any statistics on traffic to our users, which we will provide to our partners websites, is supplied only as data assembly and does not include any personally identifiable information about any individual user.
- Who has access to informations collected from you
proiectarges.ro will not disclose any personal information about its users to third parties without first receiving express consent of users in this regard.
At the same time, however, proiectarges.ro may disclose personal information when the law stipulates that, when required by a competent authority, or when necessary to protect the rights and interests of proiectarges.ro.
|In conclusion, when you access the site proiectarges.ro and are asked to reveal information about you, you will disclose this information only to site proiectarges.ro, unless the service or information that is offered in partnership with another site or service.|
Every time but when such a service is provided in partnership, you will be informed about it. The idea is to provide services of the highest possible standards, it is necessary to share your personal information with the site or service. If you do not want the data to be shared, you can proceed accordingly by not allowing data transfer by not using that particular service.
But if you choose to accept data sharing must understand that suppliers associated with service may have separate rules regarding privacy and data collection.proiectarges.ro has no control and can’t guarantee on all legal aspects that are implied by these independent privacy.
- How can we correct errors from data collected from you
Data collected from you can be corrected in every moment by mail at email@example.com
- Unsolicited commercial messages
proiectarges.ro is against sending unsolicited commercial messages for which no explicit consent of user. When you register on the site proiectarges.ro it is offered the possibility to subscribe to our newsletter and updates proiectarges.ro promotions by checking a simple box. You will also be able to unsubscribe at any time from this newsletter, from a link in each email sent, and on your account page on proiectarges.ro.
- This personal data policy was adopted today 02/05/2020,so that in future, every change, to make public the new version on the Website proiectarges.ro first page and you’ll get information in this regard in your account user. This version of the Policy on processing of personal data is stored at https://proiectarges-merge.labs.roweb.ro/en/politica-confidentialitate